Wednesday 4 April 2007

Joke of the Day!!

After a long pause, I shall start it off with a joke!! :)

Banger Boys

Terry and Murphy fancy a pint or two, but between them they can only raise a pound.
Murphy says: "Hang on a minute, I have an idea"

He goes inot a butcher's shop and comes out with a large sausage.

"Are you crazy?" screams Terry. "You just spent the last of our money!!"

"Dont worry, just follow me" Murphy insists.

He goes into the pub and order two pints of Strongbow. Terry turns white.

"How you have lost it," Terry shrieks. "Do you know how much trouble we are in!!"

"Don't worry" replies Murphy. "I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you go on your knees and bite it between you teeth. But don't chew it, we need to reuse it!!"

The barman notices them, goes into berserk and throws them out. They continue this trick pub after pub, getting drunk for free.

After the tenth pub, Terry begs: "Murphy, tonight is great, but I don't think I can do any more of this. I'm drunk and my knees are killing me!"

"How do you think I feel?" replies Murphy. "l lost the sausage in the third pub!!"

Terry:

- Winter :)

No comments: